Saturday, June 24, 2006

Snoopy's Holiday Greeting Puzzle Set



It was Christmas in the late 70's when I first played with this puzzle set. I was completely consumed by it. My brother meanwhile rather than joining me and those five hundred pieces, firmly intended instead to skate along with the Peanuts gang. There are ways to skate indoors without ice. My brother devised his own remedy. He grabbed a bottle of talcum powder and sprinkled it all over the bedroom floor. As I struggled to put the puzzle pieces together, he slide by from one end of the room to the other in his socks, as happy and as free as a bird.

Nothing beats the imagination of a child.

1 comment:

  1. I would have had fun helping you put this together and it would have been funny seeing your brother doing that creative ice skating routine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails