Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hello Bliss


Sanrio.com

If, in third grade, I could have but even gazed upon the image above, I most likely would have hyperventilated. My affection for Hello Kitty and her pals, My Melody and the Little Twin Stars, Kiki and Lala, knew no bounds. I never owned anything from Sanrio at the time and to my recollection they weren't as prevalent in the shops back then as they are nowadays. I never even knew where some of the other schoolgirls bought them. I asked my parents but alas they too had no such knowledge nor were they remotely aware of what I was referring to. A year later or so I received a set of stickers with the aforementioned cast and needless to say, it was pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails