Monday, July 31, 2006

Mama's Little Pirate


I blame the Little Rascals for instilling within me (very early on in life, mind you), the notion that the world outside my door was in black and white. Literally. Such was my intelligence at age four. Before entering Kindergarten I envisioned my teacher and fellow classmates to look and sound exactly like those lovely folk in the "Our Gang" series. Needless to say, my first day of Kindergarten was a let down for that and many other reasons. Life in the late 1970's was different from life in the 1930's, especially a fictional Hollywood one.

I found this clip entitled "Mama's Little Pirate" on YouTube. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails