Friday, July 28, 2006

Singing Siblings

No, I'm not referring to my brother and myself, even though we did come up with some funky tunes back in the day: sitting on the bedroom floor, making up ad hoc lyrics while my brother played drums (beating the ground with an old yellow ruler rhythmically). But I digress.

There really can't be mention of childhood without a certain singing family coming into play. And I'm not referring to that freaky family from Gary nor the nice gang from Utah...

Can you guess who? Of course you can:

1 comment:

  1. We have this episode on DVD.

    Our youngest has been obsessed with The Brady Bunch since last Christmas. And when I say obsessed I mean it, in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails