Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Great Pumpkin

In my opinion, Halloween cannot be unless one rewatches "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" while munching on a few tasty pieces of candy that you've hid for yourself. Yes, I always rummage through the bags of candy from the grocery store first, and save treasured pieces for myself. I'm selfish I admit but I love sweets and cannot go without (it's a fact of life). For your viewing pleasure or for your beloved memories (or both), here's Linus et al doing their thing:

5 comments:

  1. I always felt so bad for Charlie Brown when all he got was ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, poor Charlie.

    One of the best holiday specials ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It used to upset me when Charlie Brown got rocks (or when he didn't get any valentines). It's just like with those Trix cereal commercials...why couldn't they just give that Bunny some damn cereal? That drove me mad too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I feel bad that he cut too many holes in his ghost costume... I remember my Mother making me a ghost costume out of a sheet... that's funny, it just occurred to me... other than that, I liked to be a vampire alot, as well as Satan--hehe (that was only a couple years ago) I'm such a big kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to be a sheet-wearing ghost for Halloween. My mum would never let me use the sheets!

    I always felt terrible for Charlie Brown. Man, he got rocks instead of candy, all those holes in his costume...it just never ended for him!

    It's great that your a big kid, it means you know how to enjoy life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails