Saturday, October 07, 2006

Readalong


How could one ever forget Readalong, that infamous TV Ontario show with talking footwear? I always wanted to be the pretty pink shoe. The opening sequence to the show (see below) takes me back to first grade. Our class would watch it after the lunch hour. I remember vividly, all of us students huddled on the cold floor, watching with anticipation. Never mind that we were still freezing from having played outside during those cold Toronto winters...being able to watch Readalong made up for it.
Sing along to the theme song:

You put yourself in a book enjoy the stories inside
Read along with us at readalong and ride ride ride,
Cuz reading is a lot of fun and easy too...
So join us here at readalong...
You and you and you and you and you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails