Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Siblings

Circa 1977 or thereabouts. This was taken with one of those old Kodak cameras. The blurred effect of the photograph seems rather fitting with the way I remember things from that time. We had just finished a potluck lunch at our place and were sending guests off into their cars. I remember feeling tired and happy that they were all leaving (some were terribly annoying). The feel of the wind and being near those trees made me happy though.

I would love to see pics of you and your siblings (or close kin/mates) too, if you wouldn't mind that is!

Best buds and co-conspirators

4 comments:

  1. You both are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Jody! Hope we can see some of the J sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh what a precious photo of you guys!! Someone had some off-centered photography skills (kind of like my mom! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails