Monday, January 29, 2007

Brian

I have been reading Getting On a blog by a lovely chap from Tamworth (United Kingdom) before I even began blogging as a daily hobby. I suppose it had to do with the way he documented his daily life: the most minute of details, however endearing or absurd, made their way onto his blog. And if you know me, you'll know that my fascination with daily life in the UK began in childhood. I was weened on Britcoms and tea. And if ever there was one who should star in his own sitcom, Brian, a married broadband engineer with six children who spent his formative years in Northern Ireland, would get my vote.

So grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy the words of Brian, the first male voice on I Miss My Childhood.

View Brian's profile or read his posts.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Brian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A Brit!

    And a Norn Iron connection too! Bonus.

    Welcome Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Folks, pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails