Friday, May 04, 2007

C is for Cookie



Speaking of monsters, the fella above is a kindred spirit of sorts. If he lurked in my closets as a child, it really wouldn't have induced fear. It would have only guaranteed the presence of cookies close by.

Cookies have always been a passion of mine, especially the chocolate-chip variety. I can never say no to one. Whether homemade or store bought, no matter how generic, I will try them. Even when I baked rock-hard, almost burnt, paper weight type cookies, I still ate them.

Interestingly enough, before he was dubbed the Cookie Monster our fuzzy blue friend was actually called Sid. "Sid" doesn't exactly have the same effect, does it?

Here's a clip of Cookie Monster (or Sid if you so prefer), singing his famous tune, C is for Cookie:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails