Saturday, October 06, 2007

Scooby Snacks

Thanks to Teletoon Retro, I can now watch many of the classic cartoons that left an imprint on my childhood. To name a few: Rocket Robin Hood, The Flintstones, Super Friends, Merry Melodies, Porky Pig, Fat Albert, The Raccoons and my fourth grade fave, Scooby Doo!

I remember walking home from a long day at school, only to find that mum had left us snacks on the table before going to work. Munching on snacks while watching Scooby became a tradition in our home.

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely my favourite cartoon. I like many of the other Hanna Barbera cartoons too like Huckleberry Hound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you remember Jabberjaws? I remember a schoolmate from Grade 3 coming to school from Canada's Wonderland with a plushie Jabberjaws, and being sooooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mimi! I do remember Jabberjaws and also saw him at Canada's Wonderland when I was a kid. They had lots of Hanna Barbera characters back then—Scooby and the Flintstones included. I would've loved a Jabberjaws plushie too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails