Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tales of the Wizard of Oz



Early Sunday mornings, my brother, ever the early riser would sit quietly in front of the TV set (cookies and juice in hand, of course) deeply entranced by the "Tales of the Wizard of Oz". It's a memory that sticks out in my head when I think of those days.

I would often join him for an episode or two before drifting back to sleep (for the most part, I was of the weekends are for sleeping-in school of thought). If you've ever watched this cartoon, you'll certainly remember the wonderful theme song.

So grateful that someone shared this on YouTube:

2 comments:

  1. YouTube ROCKS!! A coworker and I were talking about that earlier today. Sometimes the clips get removed, but I have found so many cool ones on there that bring back memories.

    My favorite cartoons are Hanna Barbera ones--I saw "Huckleberry Hound" on the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love anything Hanna Barbera! I'm so relaxed when I watch those cartoons.

    YouTube has brought back so many memories for me. So thankful to everyone who posts them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails