Friday, March 07, 2008

The Spirograph

When I was very young, I remember playing with this toy, and I thought it was the coolest thing.

Does anybody remember these?? Spirograph had a bunch of plastic "stencil-like" pieces and you would pin down the template on paper, put put the design pieces in the middle and use different colored pens to twirl the pieces inside the edges, making them "twirl", creating these very cool looking spiral designs.

The spirograph belonged to my much older sisters but I remember being obsessed with it when I was that age.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of those, but I never had one. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I remember those and how I loved making those colourful patterns. In grade five I went to town with them. :)

    Thanks for reminding me Jax! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Sorry I forgot to check back on Comments for this... Yes they were alot of fun, and I remember them fondly even though they belonged to my sister(s).

    Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails