Monday, March 31, 2008

Grrreat!


scroll down on the sidebar to view the actual widget

I think Tony the Tiger would be pleased. I for one was surprised and happy to discover that I Miss My Childhood was deemed to be "Great" by the editors of Blogged.com. In their words:

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it an 8.0 score out of (10) in the Society category of Blogged.com.

This is quite an achievement!

We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.

After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 8.0 score.

Please accept my congratulations on a blog well-done!!

Many thanks to I Miss My Childhood's many wonderful bloggers for candidly sharing their childhood memories. You're all awesome!

A big thank you to Amy of Blogged.com. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Way to go Chelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo to you too Jody. Actually to all the fab people who write for this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chells!! It's so cool that this happened. I am very proud for all of us. Childhoods filled with good and bad sometimes, still made us the wonderful "Big Kids" we are today.

    Cheers to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to you Jax for your many heartfelt and touching posts. :)

    And I agree, cheers to all our bloggers and of course to everyone who reads this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails