- one rubber ball,
- a wall for bouncing the ball against,
- the reciting of a four-worded song: "Orange, crush, pepsi, cola" and
- as many players as you'd like.
Each player was his/her own team. There were four main steps and each step had a corresponding move and "lyric" from the song:
- Orange: throwing a ball up against a wall and catching it before it hits the ground
- Crush: throwing the ball up against a wall and letting it bounce once on the ground
- Pepsi: throwing a ball so that it would first hit the ground, then bounce up onto the wall whereby the player would than catch it before it hit the ground again
- Cola: bounce the ball once on the ground
Does anyone remember playing this game? I have researched this in the past but have come up empty. It brings back many happy memories and I'd like to remember the rules as they exactly were.