Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family Ties



A child of the 80s can't really discuss childhood without referring to the following theme song:

I bet we've been together for a million years,
And I bet we’ll be together for a million more.
Oh, It’s like I started breathing on the night we kissed,
And I can’t remember what I ever did before.
What would we do baby, without us?

What would we do baby, without us?
And there ain’t no nothing we can’t love each other through.
What would we do baby, without us?
Sha la la la.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love theme song from this. I can't help it, used to get me all misty. :) My main irritation is that the person painting their portrait was to perfect and I wanna kick their ass!! hahaha...

    Fun show though. Man I miss the 80s sometimes... Everyone was still young, and mostly healthy and happy.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the 80s too Jax. So much of our growing up happened then. Such a different time too. The hairdos, the clothes, the music...This show reminds me of those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails