Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tiny Talent Time Update

Further to our post (or posts) on Tiny Talent Time, for those of us itching for more:

Barry Shainabaum is a professional speaker, photographer and broadcaster who has kindly shared a clip of the Tiny Talent Time Reunion he organized in 1997. In his own words:

In Sept/97, I organized and hosted a reunion of Tiny Talent Time. It was held at the Royal Connaught Hotel in Hamilton. Bill Lawrence, Carol Thomas (the audition lady), Steve Dunn, (the producer),and many Tiny Talent Time performers who are not tiny anymore attended. You can see the CBC clip of the reunion on my website: www.barryshainbaum.com, click on Media Room, then Tiny Talent Time Reunion. It can also be seen on Youtube and Google videos. This is the end of the show.........

Thank you so much Barry! So without further ado:

3 comments:

  1. That Girl, The Flying Nun, To Rome with Love, My Three Sons, The Cortship of Eddie's Father, Bonanza...I'm on a roll now

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming back http://www.chch.com/shows/tinytalenttime/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reminding me Rosalyn. I can't wait to see it again. I'll have to do a post about it soon. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails