Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Although it is a U.S. Holiday, I am thankful for all of our blog friends from around the world. You are all so special. Thanks for being you, and even if you don't celebrate the holiday, it's always a good day to remember things that you are grateful for.

Here's My Personal Blog Post for Today

We usually post up a Charlie Brown video or memory for Thanksgiving and I love that so much, Charlie Brown was one of the biggest loves of my childhood. Also, from a certain age on, I became addicted to NBC's "Saturday Night Live". The cast of characters has changed, but the humor lives on.

Here's a little Thanksgiving skit... enjoy.



And well, hey... who am I to "gobble" up our traditions?? Take it away "Chuck"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails