Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Kind Of Classic

I grew up watching Bugs Bunny with my Daddy. Saturday mornings, these and so many other "Classic" cartoons were on. I lived for getting up at the crack of dawn and watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Nowadays I just want to sleep as late as possible... and they don't make em like this anymore.

Here's to Bugs. You're a true classic that helped decorate my childhood.



Bugs Bunny with Witch Hazel (and a Shakespearean twist)

Click If You Cannot View Above Video

6 comments:

  1. I loved Bugs, but my favorite was and remains Daffy Duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffy was great too! I guess my absolute favorite, although maybe somewhat obscure character from this series would be the "Michigan J. Frog". I always thought of myself a bit like him, only reverse.

    I could sing in front of a crowd but would 'frog up' in front of just one or two people. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was he the one the WB Network had used as a mascot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Michigan J. Frog! I never knew that was his name, mind you (had to google it) but he was a blast.

    It's hard to pick a fave. Bugs and Daffy were awesome. I also liked Porky Pig and his girlfriend Petunia. There were lots of interstitial characters that WB introduced too that were just fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's him Shelly.

    Yes WB rocks. Thinking about it, there were not really any bad characters, I loved the whole show.

    I miss Saturday Morning Cartoons. Things have changed so much that they aren't "Special" anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never a big Disney fan, except movies like Dumbo and Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, etc. My favorite cartoons growing up were Warner Bros and Rocky and Bullwinkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails