Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Years On

yours truly and bro

This simple blog is now officially five years old! An amusing diversion from daily life indeed. Cheers to all the lovely folks who visit regularly and leave comments: a special nod to Lara and Tina. I enjoy sharing memories with you and discussing obscure items/references from days past. Perhaps one day we will find an English copy of The Secret Railroad (most requested topic from readers) or uncover other such mysteries. Your feedback and suggestions as always, are much appreciated. Many thanks.  xo

4 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Anniversary!
    I am so glad that I found your blog. It has been a joy reading your posts and sharing in the fond memories of our past. It has been a great blessing having your support and friendship. Thanks for mentioning me in this post too!

    I absolutely love this adorable photo of you and your brother.You both look so happy. I'm really looking forward to many more fun flashbacks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much Lara for your beautiful words. I'm so happy I found your blog and you - your friendship has been a blessing for me too. Your blog is inspiring and a fun place to hang out!

    I'm so glad you liked this pic. There aren't too many where we are laughing this much. :)

    Here's to more fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 5th anniversary of your blog! I know you've been following me on Twitter and Facebook and I finally got around to reciprocating...looks like a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Pam. Welcome friend! I love both your blogs: Go Retro and Sunny Site Up. Both are so inspiring and lots of fun. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails