Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daddy Made It All Ok

It's no special day regarding my Daddy, but sometimes when I'm going through an especially emotional time, or I'm just stressing out, I wish I could run home and put my head on his shoulder and just hear "Everything's Gonna Be Alright", or "I'll Give You Some'n Ta Cry About!!" =)

We may grow up, or grow into these adult bodies, but I think that we're really always just those same scared children, protected by old shells, who from time-to-time still need a hug and a kiss from Mom and Dad.

These videos make me laugh and think of you so very fondly Daddy, because you would just sing these songs around the house to make us laugh... Love and miss you so much.


3 comments:

  1. Jackie, I love this post. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks so much for sharing these special memories with us. I used to watch Hee Haw and the Grand Ole Opry with my family. I love country music and culture. It's just amazing. Your daddy sounds so lovely.

    Sending you lots of love and hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great memories - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thanks so much guys, your words do the same for me... AJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails