Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year




Happy New Year everyone. Singing along with the Muppets during the holidays has become a lovely tradition. Speaking of traditions, click on the link below to watch the cartoon version of "Happy New Year, Charlie Brown" (I would be amiss not to share the link each year, being a Peanuts fanatic and all). You may want also to revisit the archive for posts from New Years past. Thank you for reading. Much happiness for 2012.

Click to watch the cartoon version

4 comments:

  1. can't beat the Muppets! Still love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Muppets and Peanuts: always wonderful memories from growing up. And for grown ups too!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New year and looks like new changes to Blogger as well. Wow! Or is it just my imagination since I haven't been for a while cause of things.

    As for the Muppets looks like there's a planed come back too. Don't know if its just the movies but maybe a show as well. hummmmm.

    Anyways Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year everyone! Thanks so much for your comments. :)

    Furtheron: The Muppets are always fun. I have to go back and re-watch episodes from their original Muppet Show. It's been a long while since I've done that.

    Lazlo: yes the Muppets and Peanuts are also for us grown ups—who are young at heart! :)

    Tina: welcome back my friend! So happy to see you here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails