Monday, April 02, 2012

Things To Make and Do for Easter

























"Things to Make and Do for Easter" (1979) by Marion Cole and Olivia H. H. Cole was my childhood manual for Easter weekend arts and crafts. Alongside instructions for making Easter eggs and their accompanying basket, the book shared holiday themed recipes, puzzles, riddles and games. Such happiness it brought. Click on the links above to revisit some of my early Easter memories.

Best wishes for Easter and Passover everyone!

PS: Apart from watching It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown repeatedly, the following cartoons were also part of my childhood Easter weekend TV watching curriculum.

A Family Circus Easter (1982)

















Easter Is (1970)

4 comments:

  1. Very cool book - wish that I had this too. I had a Christmas craft mag from about the same year though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I love holiday craft books/mags. So much fun, especially those from the late 70s and early 80s. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter, Chelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter Lazlo! Hope you are having a lovely day. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails