Friday, April 12, 2013

RIP Jonathan Winters





















Like most kids of my generation, my earliest recollections of Jonathan Winters (1925-2013), apart from his Carson appearances were his gigs on Scooby Doo (1972) and Mork and Mindy (1981-1982) where he played the couple's half-human/half-Orkan baby "Mearth". A comedic legend who seemed like a grown up kid. A killer smile to boot. RIP Mr. Winters, you will be missed.






Source





As Mearth, the half human-half alien baby:







2 comments:

  1. So many recent deaths. Must be a big party in the after life some place in eternity. ;)

    RIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, that's beautiful Tina! Made me smile. Now that would be a happy party. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails