Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

If you happen to find yourself in our Valentine's Day archives, you'll note that my childhood produced an overabundance of Peanuts related memories and an adoration of vintage valentines (with the occasional mention of chocolate—I've neglected this much admired topic I admit).  It's only proper that we continue in the same vein. A nostalgic feast for the eyes:












Once again, the artists at Dark Hall Mansion present their interpretation of Charles M. Schulz's Valentine's Day special: "Be My Valentine Charlie Brown" . Click here to visit their previous Schulz inspired art.


Speaking of Schulz:






2 comments:

  1. Good classic and corny. Those were always fun to receive.
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    Come next Valentines day I might have designed a few anti spoof ones. The idea is still in the works. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed these Tina! I always had a blast with these types of valentines as a kid. I'm sure your designs will be awesome, you're so talented. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails