Monday, November 28, 2016

RIP Ron Glass

Ron Glass, Jack Soo, Hal Linden (Barney Miller)

Ron Glass (1945-2016) had a long and vibrant career in television and film but I'll always fondly remember him for his portrayal of the suave Detective Ron Harris on that classic 70s police ensemble sitcom: Barney Miller (1975-1982). Barney Miller was just one of those iconic television comedies with a gloriously talented cast that were offered to us in abundance back in the day. Glass was my mother's favourite, her face would light up every time he appeared on the screen. "I like his smile! He makes me happy." she would often say.

Indeed. RIP Mr. Glass.

Cast of Barney Miller (1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails