Sunday, April 23, 2017

RIP Erin Moran


October 18, 1960 - April 22, 2017


Erin Moran, the actress famous for playing "Joanie Cunningham" on Happy Days, sadly passed away yesterday April 22, 2017 at the age of 56, in Indiana.


One of my favourite episodes was when Joanie learns to smoke.

Her former cast mates paid heartfelt tributes to their dear friend:


"She would go to school, and she would come back after a break and would have to fit in to all the jokes we were doing on the set and pick up fast exactly where we were — which she could. She was the quickest, fastest little kid. Wonderful. This breaks my heart."—Marion Ross



Click for link to Anson William's post

8 comments:

  1. Happy Days and "Joanie" loving "Chachi" were such a huge part of my childhood... I used to have the biggest crush on "The Fonz" he was my first hoodlum. =)

    Anyway, this was such a shock, and I am just now realizing it is true... will have to read more. Btw, how did you get those tweets in there, just html code?

    Thanks for sharing this Chelly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is shocking Jax. Feel deeply for her. She seemed to have a hard life. Loved the tributes from her costars. Back in the day, Happy Days was so huge in my home too. Richie and Potsie were my crushes! :P

    All you have to do to get the code for embedding tweets is to click on an individual tweet and then press the drop down arrow on the top right and then select "embed tweet". It gives you a code which you can copy and paste.

    Glad you liked the post Jax. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chelly!! Funny about our individual crushes... Potsie, really?? LOL Okay, no judgement. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, let me rephrase that to Anson Williams. Sounds better at least. LOL! :P

      Delete
    2. Still giggling =)

      Delete
    3. Ok, now I'm trying not to remind myself of terrible Postie moments (like when he sings "Pump Your Blood"). Lol. But he was cute. And I'll leave it there. :) :D

      Delete
    4. Now you made me return to giggling, lol--I just now saw this. I'm feeling terribly compelled to go and look that up.

      Could it be any funnier than David Hasselhoff's music?? :-o

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "I Miss My Childhood". Join in the fun and leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails